Questions you may want answers to are:
- Are all my medications still going to be covered or do I need to find new Part D coverage?
- Is my Part D premium set to increase in the coming year?
- Should I cancel my current Part D?
- Should I get Part D coverage if I don’t have it and determine I need it?
- If you’re on an Advantage plan, is your doctor going to be in the network next year or not? If not, what are your alternatives?
Every year in September, you’ll receive an Annual Notice of Change letter in the mail. This letter will explain all changes that will be impacting your plan in the coming year.
AEP only comes once a year. And it goes by fast. Make sure you reach out to us early and often so we can be certain you’re in good hands while making these important decisions.